DuPont Rewards Lead, North Asia in Shanghai, China
Rewards Lead, North Asia (Job Number: 192080W-01)
Ensure the company locally provides market competitive and effective total reward programs for professional and worker populations
· Adapt and implement C&B policies locally in coordination with corporate reward team.
· Be accountable for reward components in mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
· Initiate and drive reward related projects locally and regionally (examples include sales incentive, benefits harmonization, market competitiveness, job levelling and pricing, benefits sourcing).
· Provide training and consulting support to HR colleagues and supervisors in C&B subject areas (example include annual merit review and market pricing).
· Ensure reward programs are communicated and understood.
· Advocate reward angle in HR and business discussions.
· Educate the company on practices and needs for the countries in the region.
· Escalate compensation or benefits concerns that may exist at country level to corporate rewards.
· Collaboration in specific Corporate Compensation projects, besides being responsible of the annual Compensation processes for the cluster (salary increase, salary guides adjustment, etc).
· Work to make the company chosen HR model efficient and effective, leverage HR Service Center and CoE.
10-year work experience
Understand advantages and complexities of matrixmanagement
Experience in compensation & benefits issues
Hands on approach
Maturity to be a credible resource for both countrymanagement and global reward
· PMO experience and aptitude
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic and changing environment
· Detailed knowledge and experience with one or more global HR consultancy market pricing methodologies
· Fluent English is required.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.