DuPont Site IT Analyst in Jakarta, Indonesia
Site IT Analyst (Job Number: 192000W-01)
Responsiblefor Service Operations in the country especially in the area of PersonalComputing and Collaboration and Server – provide basic support to users, trackservice request fulfillment, training and education activities for end users onIT best practices, receipt of services from vendors and suppliers, server roomadministration, process and procedure documentation, invoice verification, runand maintain IT activities.
Responsiblefor Asset Management and control IT asset at the site and country to ensure thephysical assets and records are updated, and manage IT assets according toDuPont’s guidelines.
Forincident and problem management, act as thesite’s focal point forall Infrastructure issues and work with the respective regional/globalDuPont IT teams as well as the respective vendors and suppliers for escalationand resolution.
Monitorthe other outsource vendors performance in the Indonesia and ensure they areadequately served against the Service Level Agreement.
Communicateand work with end user community to understand theirsatisfaction level and how to engage them in ongoing service improvementinitiatives.
Forsolution delivery and projects, act as the implementation resource for allsites in Indonesia .
Managevendors, suppliers and other third parties in the delivery of Infrastructureservices in according to Du Pont’s standards and policies.
Ensureimplementation of Du Pont security guidelines, SOX compliance as well as otherDu Pont mandated and regulatory requirements.
EnsureDuPont’s standards and practices are followed and also adopt industry bestpractices for project management as well as service support and delivery.
· University degree in IT related fields with minimum 3-5 years working experience in PC and Server related areas in a country wise organization.
· Experience in handling IT service delivery in an MNC and working with endusers around PC computing, common desktop application support such as Exchange Email, Sharepoint, MS Office etc.
· Able to communicate well both written and verbally and able to manage end user expectation at the site or country.
· Demonstrate good knowledge and competencies in infrastructure IT e.g. personal computing, collaboration, midrange and/or telecommunications and some experience in application is advantageous.
· Able to work effectively in a complex and multicultural regional environment with multiple stakeholders and influencers.
· Has prior experience with service support and delivery.
· Possess good knowledge of local IT markets, services and industry trends
· Familiar with other industry best practices for project management as well as service support and delivery.
· Possession of Microsoft (MCSE, MCTS), Project Management (PMP), Services Management (ITIL), or Security (CISA, CISSP) certification will add advantages.
Primary Location: APAC-Indonesia-Jakarta-Jakarta
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.