DuPont India/ASEAN External Manufacturing Compliance Leader in Gujarat, India
India/ASEAN External Manufacturing Compliance Leader (Job Number: 191441W-01)
External Manufacturing Compliance
• Drives global consistency for Quality, EHS and Technology standards for external Crop Protection manufacturing.
• Ensures the implementation of corporate standards, policies and requirements across all External Manufacturers.
• Ensures products are in compliance with all External and Internal requirements.
• Shares best practices and learnings at External Manufacturers.
• Monitor and communicates metrics for External Manufacturers, developing action plans for issue resolution and
• Acts as the liaison between business teams and External Manufacturers for areas of compliance.
• Ensure quality, environmental, safety and technology assessments and audits are completed and communicated.
• Ensure assessment actions are completed in a timely manner.
• Ensures root cause investigation of significant incidents involving External Manufacturers.
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Science Discipline
Experience: 5 years industry
Quality: 3 years of quality management system experience and Operations experience 3 years laboratory / analytical
Key competences/demonstrable experience:
Quality management system/Control
Industrial Hygiene & Environmental
Primary Location: APAC-India-Gujarat-Savli
Organization: Crop Protection
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.