DuPont Regional Marketing Manager Asia Pacific in Shanghai, China
Regional Marketing Manager Asia Pacific (Job Number: 015175W-01)
RegionalMarketing Strategy & Planning:
• Develop and lead regional marketing strategies and execution plans to achieve to achieve share, revenue, and gross contribution objectives.
• Responsible for regional marketing of the flexo and digital inks product portfolios. Lead contribution goals, marketing programs, marketing communications, and pricing working closely regional sales managers, and branding for products/product lines in order to develop and maintain strong brand awareness, accelerate sales, and maximize profitability.
• Accountable for regional market segmentation, VOC/market research, competitive analysis, customer segmentation to define the value proposition, targeting, positioning and route-to-market strategies of product portfolio/value chain.
• Analyze and synthesize customer/market research data to drive effective decisions and provide insights.
• Develop and lead regional marketing plan execution and growth through various tactics - market development, sales enablement, channel management, geographic penetration, messaging, etc.
• Work with the Global Marketing Managers to align and integrate regional execution of global segment strategies and tactics, including price improvement activities and new product launches.
• Support the sales organization by creating and executing training, market visibility, lead generation and marketing campaigns. Can include executing appropriate marketing and communications activities such as messaging, trade shows, presentations, articles, literature, trade magazine interviews, etc.
• Define regional marketing objectives, track progress, and evaluate the success of the region’s marketing programs and segmentation strategies through analysis of customer and sales data; reporting on patterns and trends, and adapting tactics as needed.
• Lead new product introductions in the region, working on product launch teams to ensure successful commercialization.
• Work with the regional Marketing Communications team to develop and implement regional marketing communication plans, in order to maintain strong brand awareness and maximize short and long term sales.
• Provide customer-facing support to Sales for new product launches and critical marketing activities.
• Lead and coordinate regional relationships and programs with key, segment specific, external partners to support and strengthen DuPont’s industry leadership position.
• Network with peers across the industry, to effectively support the regional business and identify long term growth opportunities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or Technical related-field, with MBA strongly preferred.
• 7years of commercial business experience.
• Sales and/or Marketing experience at various roles and levels with customer facing responsibilities; prior Product, Channel, or Pricing Management experience would be a benefit.
• Strong functional knowledge of Marketing fundamentals and the ability to recognize opportunities for significant improvement.
• Business financial acumen, understanding the key drivers of profitability and the impact of marketing decisions.
• Excellent analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to interpret data, draw conclusions and drive discussions for decision making.
• Strong interpersonal skills that motivate good thinking and encourages cooperation and enthusiasm.
• Excellent communication and influencing capabilities; able to advocate effectively across a multi-function organization to gain consensus and commitment for action from key stakeholders at all levels.
• Strategic thinking capability; able to see the big picture and drive implementation of improvement opportunities without getting lost in the details
• Proven leadership skills in effectively driving and implementing complex multi-functional team projects.
• Knowledge of packaging, printing, digital inks and/or flexographic printing is preferred, but not required.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Electronics & Communications
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.