DuPont Quality Specialist in Shanghai, China
Quality Specialist (Job Number: 015358W-01)
Leads the first several steps of thecustomer quality complaint investigation process. These stepsinclude: clarifying the customer concern; determining the rightinvestigation team members and communicating the concern effectively tothat team. It also includes working with the regional qualitymanager and the sales manager to determine whether containment isrequired; participating in the root cause investigation and reportingthose findings back to the customer.
Responsible understanding customer expectationsand requirements and for assisting in prioritizing projects designed toimprove customer satisfaction vs. those customer expectations.
Participates in proactive quality stepsrequired for products being developed by the local technical team.These include defining CTQs (critical to quality attributes) and FMEAs(failure modes and effects analysis).
Participates in supplier and contractormanufacturing quality audits.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher required, preferably in a technical field.
• Green Belt Certification is preferred.
• Knowledge of statistical analysis is needed.
• Experience with thick film paste or Tedlar® films is preferred.
• Experience with ISO9000 standard and its application is preferred.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in quality, R&D, technical service role or supply chain is required.
• Strong English communication skills is required.
• Great skills in dealing with customers and their concerns is highly desirable
· Frequent business travel (15-25%), most in the local area. Occasional international travel may be required.
· Conference calls and meetings are frequently scheduled outside normal business hours.
Primary Location: APAC-China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Organization: Electronics & Communications
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Entry Level
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.