DuPont Logistic coordinator in Kiev region, Ukraine
Logistic coordinator (Job Number: SOU00001552)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
In this role, you will be a part of our logistics team in Kiev office to ensure smooth delivery of Pioneer seeds to our clients all over Ukraine
· Coordination of warehouse and transport service providers to make in-time and accurate delivery from warehouse to clients;
· Cooperation with clients’ logistics teams and company’s customer service department to ensure efficient and timely deliveries and relevant records keeping
· Responsibility for SAP transactions related to inventory / material management: delivery creation, shipment creation, posting delivery; creating STO
· Close cooperation with supply chain team members in Ukraine and EE region
· 2 + years of experience with logistics operations; general knowledge of supply chain process
· University degree in economics, logistics or finance / accounting
· Strong PC skills (SAP experience would be an advantage; strong proficiency level in Excel is a must)
· Fluent Ukrainian and Russian, min Intermediate English is a must (be prepared to intensive business correspondence and oral communication with colleagues from foreign offices)
· Ability to work efficiently under pressure
· Organized and attentive to detail
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Flexibility and ability to quickly adapt to change (new technology, procedures, market situations)
· To be part of a highly skilled multinational team.
· A challenging and motivating working environment.
· Attractive options for personal and professional development
Employment terms: temporary employment contract (12 months);
Primary Location: EMEA-Ukraine-Kiev region-Kiev
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.