DuPont IT Services Consultant – SAP in Johnston, Iowa
IT Services Consultant – SAP (Job Number: ITA00001140)
DuPont Pioneer is the world's leading developer and supplier of advanced plant genetics to farmers worldwide. We are currently seeking an IT Services Consultant to provide support, training and documentation services for business clients who use SAP R3. This position will focus primarily on our Warehouse Management System.
Support Warehouse End Users
• Support SAP Transactional T-Codes for receiving, put away, picking, staging and deliveries.
• Utilize support tracking system. (Service Now)
Warehouse RF (Radio Frequency) Support
• Responsible for configuration of the RF equipment used by DuPont Pioneer warehouses, globally.
• Maintaining RF servers utilizing 3rd party software.
• Work with DuPont Pioneer Sourcing team to ensure RF software licenses are complete.
RDC (Regional Distribution Center) / Warehouse Implementations:
• Participate in site surveys for new RDC locations.
• Participate on project teams which install SAP Warehouse Management Systems.
• Assist with hardware setup.
• Create and perform RF user training sessions.
• Provide ongoing warranty support.
• Participate in weekly project update meetings.
• May be asked to lead small projects.
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology or related field and 2+ years of IT Services support experience required.
Knowledge of SAP modules desired. Warehouse Management experience preferred.
This position will require occasional overnight travel and occasional after hour support.
Primary Location: NA-United States-Iowa-Johnston
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.