DuPont Sr IT Functional Analyst - Guadalajara in Jalisco, Mexico
Sr IT Functional Analyst - Guadalajara (Job Number: 015768W-01)
We celebrate diversity of thought and experience and truly believe that our inclusive and collaborative culture strengthens our organization.
Our aim is to enable EVERY individual in our company to share their ideas to leverage richer perspectives and find innovative solutions to solve the world´s biggest challenges. Working TOGETHER works!
This position will participate in a cross-functional global team environment as a member of the DuPont Global ERP & Data Solutions Delivery team for Agricultural Division and will be responsible for supporting global design, realization, implementation and support of SAP Sales & Distribution (SD), Logistics (LE), Accounts Receivable (AR), and credit for SAP ECC 6.0 including mobility/portal solutions as well as other applications that meet defined, worldwide business needs.
· B.S. in Computer Science or related
· Basic understanding of an entire horizontal process chain. In-depth understanding of some processes and how they work in SAP – Sales and Distribution, Orders to Cash processing
· Basic understanding of at least 2 related SAP modules. Typically, some SAP production support experience. Familiar with most touch points in the module of understanding. Knowledge of the platform applicable to the package implementation – SAP ECC 6.0
· Knowledge of database management concepts. Ability to work independently and in a team. Strong knowledge of subject matter area 0 SAP Sales & Distribution
· Exposure to project management
· Analyze, design, prototype, configure, test, document, and implement new or modify existing software to support various business processes. Functional design and/or lead configuration across broad, complex, tightly integrated processes. Lead design reviews and business model matching sessions.
· Assist project teams by providing in-depth technical and/or SAP functional knowledge needed to resolve highly complex issues. Requires expert judgment to quickly identify the problem and suggest a solution.
· Maintain expert knowledge of current SAP functionality and configuration tools while investigating new functionality and configuration tools or other software as needed. Lead the way as we migrate to new technical tools and software. Responsible for promoting standards and best practices within and across groups.
· Assure that business information and systems requirements are met by preparing all other external documentation above and beyond program and job source documentation. May meet with clients and/or business analysts to assist in defining business needs and ensure the development of quality applications maintaining data integrity.
· Work with project leader in defining project plans, setting milestones, and estimating completion dates. May occasionally be responsible for leading projects. Regularly report project status to project leaders, managers, and clients. Plan own pieces of overall projects and fit individual plans into overall plans.
· Respond to problems/questions of clients and co-workers. Investigate technical and software-related problems, analyze, and recommend solutions. Explain resolution and impact to clients in terms they will understand.
· Fluent English
· Analytic skill
At least 5 years of experience on similar positions
We offer the opportunity of been part and have an excellent career development in one of the most challenging Company in the world.
Primary Location: Latin America-Mexico-Jalisco-Tlajomulco de Zúñiga
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.