DuPont Tax Senior Analyst in Hovedstaden, Denmark
Tax Senior Analyst (Job Number: TAX00001110)
Senior Tax Analyst Denmark
The Senior Tax Analyst will be responsible for managing Denmark local tax matters, including tax reporting, compliance and tax audits for the legal entities in Denmark.
Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
• Deliver the full range of corporate tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe,
• Act as the key point of contact and support for local taxation matters,
• Legally minimize tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations,
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process, reporting and filing works:
· Prepare and review current and deferred tax provision,
· Prepare and fill of corporate tax returns and monitor tax payments for direct taxes,
• Prepare transfer pricing documentation, defend transfer pricing in audits and identify transfer pricing opportunities,
• Manage and coordinate tax audits, defend the company in court cases and other procedures (MAP),
• Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group,
• Lead and coordinate ad-hoc tax-driven business initiatives locally or regionally,
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices,
• Liaise with tax authorities and external consultants locally,
• Training of our team and others in DuPont in tax matters and networking with other tax professionals in the region.
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Tax, Accounting, Finance or other business related field is required. Master’s Degree in Taxation is preferred,
• Minimum 5-6 years of tax experience preferably in the tax department of a multi-international manufacturing company or similar,
• Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in Danish corporate tax compliance,
• Knowledge of Tax accounting and Transfer Pricing is desirable.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills,
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous,
• Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive,
• Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative,
• Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision,
• Fast worker with ability to work well under stress,
• Strong Team Player,
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines,
• Be professional and ethical in discharging his/her duties,
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe software,
• Advanced level of English language.
Primary Location: EMEA-Denmark-Hovedstaden-Copenhagen
Education Level: Master's Degree (±18 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information. For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster.